Child Development Council is a private, non-profit child care organization serving over 1,200 children annually from 6 weeks to 12 years old in Luzerne and Wyoming Counties in northeastern Pennsylvania.
The Mission of the Council is to provide the highest quality of child care possible for all children entrusted to our care while promoting their social, emotional, physical, and intellectual development.
We Offer: * 7 Convenient Locations
* Pennsylvania Keystone Stars quality centers
* FREE Pre-K Counts Programs
* FREE Infant Toddler Contract Slots
* An Early Childhood Learning Program for Infants, Toddlers, Preschoolers, and School-Age Children
* Experienced Teachers - Licensed Facilities
* Creative Curriculum Activities for All Ages
* Breakfast, Lunch, and Snack
* Before/After School Care (Including Kindergarten)
* All Day School Holiday/Snow Day Care
** INFORMATION ON FEE ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE! **
FOR ENROLLMENT INFORMATION: CALL (570) 829-2446 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our centers directly (see center directory)
Caring for Children Since 1972 - Member Agency of United Way